In this role, you will:
- Create wireframes, sitemaps, flow diagrams, annotated screen mockups, and other interaction documentation.
- Work with executives, business analysts, and developers, and customer care to shape feature requirements.
- Oversee the creative development cycle, working with visual designers and technical writers to ensure the consistency and timelines are met.
- Help usability engineers focus evaluation objectives.
- Initiate and carry an idea from concept to completion.
Do you have what it takes?
- Rapidly create wireframes with limited input or requirements.
- Understand interface technologies and their limitations.
- Enjoy thinking from the user’s perspective.
- Present ideas and designs to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Comfortable defending work in small and large collaborative settings.
- Able to influence others through conversation and education.
- Enjoy being innovative.
- Manage many large-scale, long-running projects at one time.
- Appreciate working in a fast-paced and iterative environment.
- Adapt quickly to change.
- Understand when to compromise between business goals and customer needs.
- Keep up-to-date on current user experience industry trends.
- Experience creating wireframes using Axure, Visio, Omnigraffle, or another wireframing tool.
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish while working with a diverse team of contributors.
- Minimum of 3 years working in the user experience or related field.
Desired but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree in interaction design, human factors, applied psychology, graphic design, or related field. Alternatively, equivalent work experience in the industry.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Experience working with Photoshop.
- HFI Certification.
- If you have a Web portfolio, please include the URL on your resume.
Go Daddy’s award-winning technical teams design and support the innovative technologies that are transforming the cloud, the internet and the world. From product developers to network engineers, data center technicians to platform engineers, our expertise ensures our customers have the technical solutions to meet their needs. We develop world-class products that help our customers establish, enhance and evolve their online presence.
Are you ready to GO with us?
When you GO with Go Daddy, you have the opportunity to be part of something special by making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers. Their success is our success.
Here’s what you need:
- Passion to contribute to a truly exceptional customer experience, no matter your job title.
- Understanding that innovation and creativity is a part of what we do every day.
- Agility and action orientation – we move at the speed of tech.
- Understanding of the privilege and obligation of being part of a team.
Here’s what we’ll provide:
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Formal and informal opportunities and support for ongoing learning, growth and development.
- Team building activities and recognition.
- Competitive base plus bonus incentive.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and insurance coverage for all benefit-eligible Go Daddy employees.
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year of employment.
Go Daddy was recognized as a 2012 FORTUNE 100 "Best Companies to Work For" Honoree because of its outstanding benefits, compensation, unique perks, diversity and company camaraderie. Go Daddy was also awarded the 2011 and 2012 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility Honoree - Arizona, Iowa & Denver.
Go Daddy’s philanthropic work supports a wide variety of charitable and community organizations dedicated to causes including women and children, domestic violence, child abuse, teenage homelessness, animal shelters and more. Visit www.GoDaddyCares.com for more information.
Go Daddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Office: 480-505-8800 x 4512
Follow us on Twitter @GoDaddyJobs